by Tim Gordon
This week in Trailer Park, there are several new movies that will be coming to theaters or streaming services soon.
New in the Trailer Park this week are:
- King Richard – Venus and Serena Williams came from an unlikely background to dominate the world of tennis. Taking a look at these tennis superstars and how they became who they are after the coaching from their father Richard Williams. It stars Will Smith, Aunjanue Ellis, Saniyya Sidney, Demi Singleton, Tony Goldwyn, Jon Bernthal, and Dylan McDermott.
- The Addams Family 2 – The further adventures of Morticia, Gomez, Wednesday, and the rest of the Addams family. The film features the voices of Oscar Isaac, Charlize Theron, Chloë Grace Moretz, Nick Kroll, Javon Walton, Snoop Dogg, Bette Midler, Bill Hader, and Wallace Shawn.
- Dune – Paul Atreides, a brilliant and gifted young man born into a great destiny beyond his understanding, must travel to the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure the future of his family and his people. As malevolent forces explode into conflict over the planet’s exclusive supply of the most precious resource in existence, only those who can conquer their own fear will survive. The film stars an ensemble cast including Timothée Chalamet, Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac, Josh Brolin, Stellan Skarsgård, Dave Bautista, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Zendaya, David Dastmalchian, Chang Chen, Sharon Duncan-Brewster, Charlotte Rampling, Jason Momoa, and, Javier Bardem
- Copshop – Screaming through the Nevada desert in a bullet-ridden car, wily con artist Teddy Murretto hatches a plan to hide out from lethal assassin Bob Viddick. He punches rookie officer Valerie Young to get himself arrested and locked up in a small-town police station. However, jail can’t protect Murretto for long as Viddick schemes his own way into detention, biding his time in a nearby cell until he can complete his mission. The film stars Gerard Butler, Frank Grillo, and Alexis Louder.
- Cry Macho – A onetime rodeo star and washed-up horse breeder, in 1978, takes a job from an ex-boss to bring the man’s young son home and away from his alcoholic mum. Crossing rural Mexico on their back way to Texas, the unlikely pair faces an unexpectedly challenging journey, during which the world-weary horseman may find his own sense of redemption through teaching the boy what it means to be a good man. The film stars Clint Eastwood, Dwight Yoakam, and Eduardo Minett
Click below to see all of the trailers for upcoming films.